During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 1 August 2010

This Month I Will.........

  1. Kiss and cuddle my little babies at least once every day.
  2. Find something to smile about each day.
  3. Have a minimum of 30 minutes every day of ME time, no children, no TV, no computer, no telephone, just ME.  As selfish as this may sound, it needs to be done for my own health, both physically & mentally.
  4. Go for a walk every day, even if it is only for 5 minutes, I will go outside and walk to clear my head and think about life.
  5. Complete 10 LO's, plus the 8 I did not complete in July
  6. Complete 10 Granny Squares.
  7. Do lots and lots of baking
  8. Enjoy our summer break
  9. Recharge my batteries
  10. Continue to work on my new craft space in order to get it completed by September - being realistic here, it will take a few weeks to do and I don't want to rush to get it completed and end up with things I am not happy with.
Being realistic about what I want to achieve this month, ok I'm not at work but I do have 2 kids under my feet all day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...