During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 16 August 2010

Shimelle's Summer Crop Part 2

Here I am back again to show what I have been up to at Shimelle's Summer Crop.

online scrapbooking crop

Completed a few more challenges today:


Friday 10am Scrap Challenge - Colour combination of Red, Aqua & White

This is my LO for this colour scrap challenge - Good Old Fashioned Play


I took soooo many photo's of these LO and just could not avoid the glare on the 'play'.  So here is a close up:


I have used the rose ribbon and red brazzil from Sarah's Cards June kit.  Alpha's and cardstock from stash.  The photo was taken at the Black Country Living Museum where you will find a whole village from the 1930's including sweet shop, bakery, chemist, hardware, school, church, houses and even a fish & chip shop who just happen to sell the most amazing fish & chips!  All the buildings are original period buildings that have been taken down then rebuilt at the museum.  Great day out for all ages if you live nearby.


Friday 11am Photo Challenge - Close Up Picture

Was undecided what to photograph and ended up with a couple of things - copics & yarn:





Saturday 11am Photo Challenge - Photograph the sky

We went for a walk at the local covert this evening and this is a photo of the sky through the trees




Saturday 3pm Photo Challenge - Photograph nature

Again a photo from our walk this evening



Sunday 11am Photo Challenge - photo of a person

This is Liam and Freya looking at the field of horses during our walk this evening



Sunday 12pm Scrap Challenge - use this sketch

sketch for scrapbooking

My interpretation is 'lets share':



Sunday 1pm Photo Challenge - Your Craft Space

Feels a bit like WOYWW photographing my desk but here it is on Sunday:




Sunday 2pm Scrap Challenge - Create an embellishment using off cuts

Here's mine which I used on 'lets share'



Sunday 4pm Scrap Challenge - use one collection of papers

Here I have used one of my current favourite manufacturers - Echo Park, Life Is Good



Sunday 5pm Photo Challenge - Photo of a smile

Here is one cheeky little smile:


Sunday 7pm Photo Challenge - Photo of home

Well I have already shown you my craft desk and our evening walk which only leaves the cooker, the washing machine or the computer screen which have entered my eyesight today.  Computer screen wins!




Sunday 8pm Scrap Challenge - What scrapbooking means to me

I find scrapbooking to be a great creative outlet that enables me to preserve the wonderful events I am living through my children’s eyes. I hope that in years to come they will have these Lo’s to remind them of all the joys they have brought me.


Still a few challenges left to complete.  Close of submissions is 6am Tuesday GMT.  May have time to complete a few more tomorrow.  One of the challenges (Friday 6pm Scrap Challenge) is to scrap black and white photos.  Don't have any black and white photos printed but hoping I have time to get these printed in black & white on a 1hr tomorrow:






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...