During October I Will.....

And......


Friday 6 August 2010

Can We Fix It?

Here is the LO I created last night.  Again another LO with pictures taken on our first day at Legoland last month.  Finally used the July Scrapagogo kit:







Had a thought about the stash busting 50 LO's before any new stash and thought I would give it a go.  Being off work may be the best time to kick start things.  As I am tied into subscription kits these don't count but I am going to stay away from the extras.  Have been good with the kits as reduced Scrapagogo to just create and Sarah's Cards to kit & buttons - only have the buttons to give me the extra stamp (collect stamps for money off for every £10 you spend - kit is £18.95 but with buttons its over the £20 mark).

Remember I said give it a go!  Seriously I need to clear some stash as with the new desk I have now sorted out my sideboards and instead of the saying the cupboard was bare, its very very much the opposite and I still have things to sort out yet.  Found a set of 200 K & Co papers untouched that I must have had at least 5/6 years.  Really not my scrapping style now & may need to be given away to a nice new home where they will be appreciated.


Challenge is set, so fly little daisy butterfly fly!  (and make it quick cause don't you know this girl has stash to buy)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...