During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 16 August 2010

Shimelle's Summer Crop Part 3

Coming close to the end now of this years Summer crop by Shimelle and I have completed 2 more scrap challenges

Friday 12pm Scrap Challenge - Sketch

Challenge was to use this sketch:

sketch for scrapbook page

Here is my interpretation - Canal Walk



Friday 4pm Scrap Challenge -Use Circles

First time bowling can only mean a circle themed LO:


Well that all for me.  Really happy with what I have created over the weekend but with little ones needing constant attention I have not completed 10 of the scrap challenges.  Over the next two weeks I fully intend to complete these as some of the on-line shops I buy from are having CHA deliveries - Sarah'e Cards even has a number due in stock this week and the sneak peeks are lush!  Love Cosmo Cricket alpha's to name but a few,  I can really see how some purchasing of embellishments will help me to reduce pp stash and that's a good thing right? lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
i reported your antivirus aversion to the Gauche Alchemy site. they have had Wordpress check out the blog and say it's allclear.
Thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...