During October I Will.....

And......


Wednesday 26 October 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday?

Ladies it has been a while but this week I have crochet on my mind!  These darker and sadly colder nights are making me want to snuggle up under a blanket and crochet.  This is one of my current projects (one of many!) I am currently working on.  My Giant Rowan Ripple:



Only just started this and I know it is going to take a long long time as it is the size of a king size bed.  It is so soft and warm snuggle underneath it when I am crocheting!

Don't forget to pop on over to Julia and look at some other crafty work desks.  I'll try to visit as many as I can over the next few days as I just can't help but have a peak into your crafty worlds.

Thanks for visiting

8 comments:

Marjo said...

Sounds like it will fantastic when it's all finished! Thanks for the peek and sharing, xoxo Marjo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, all these folks sharing their crocheting and knitting this week, my fingers are itching... Must find my needles :) Your ripply whatsit is lovely, I look forward to seeing its progress!
Hugs, LLJ #43 xx

Anonymous said...

Another Lucy fan eh? And yes, colder, darker nights have got me pulling the needles out and sitting by the fire knitting a scarf! Good luck with the blanket, king size is a huge undertaking!

Hugs
Brenda 84

Julia Dunnit said...

h Candace nice to catch up - am loving looking at your crochet projects - you really are good at it. I must say this ripple is very pretty...almost tempting!

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

i love crocheting too, just the right thing to do in front of the tv on a nasty wet cold evening. Those colours go together well.

Shoshi said...

Beautiful! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #84

Electra said...

Since I cannot crochet, I am in love with this!Happy late WOYWWED!

Bridget Larsen said...

I used to be able to crochet but now I cant. love the colours

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...