During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 24 October 2011

More Scrapping

Sarah's Cards October kit has well and truly got my mojo back and yesterday afternoon I produced another 3 LO's from the kit.

This photo was taken Christmas 2009 when we went to see Santa on the local canals:


This is a really old photo dating back to October half term in 2007.


Finally this one is from the Summer holidays and our visit to York last year.  I like mixing up old photos as it means my albums which are stored chronological order look different with both the papers and my style of scrapping which I hope is improving with time.


I have now run out of cardstock but there is still another 2/3 LO's in what I have left. 

Finishing this kit is this weeks aim and with no work with a bit of luck it should be no problem.  To think I use an entire kit in the month it arrives is quite unbelievable!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...