During October I Will.....

And......


Wednesday 29 September 2010

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday?

Been running round like a headless chicken all morning so just before I dash out the door for lunch (nearly an hour later than planned) here is my desk as it stands today - big mess!


The page on the right says 'I don't like tow trucks' and is waiting for a picture of my poorly car on the back of a tow truck.  Bike seemed very apt.

Please ignore the bottle of morphine but it has been essential part of my life over the past week.Spent some time yesterday working on my LSNED pages (now have 20 completed) and everything is still on the desk in full view.

Before anyone asks the little green stickers on the albums are there to identify the pages I haven't blogged & uploaded to Shimelle's forum.

If you want to join in and have a look at lots of craft space across the world visit Julia's blog where all will be explained.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...