During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 11 September 2010

Learn Something New Every Day 10th September

Lesson Learnt - Just because others can't behave like adults shouldn't mean I lower myself to their levels no matter how upsetting and frustrating their behaviour is.

I have some LO's to share with you from the crop last weekend which I hope to be back over the weekend to show you.  Having gone back to work this week after 6 weeks off I have just been totally overwhelmed with everything that needs doing.


Still haven't managed to make any paper pages for LSNED yet but it is on a very long list of things I intend to do this weekend:



  1. Cinema and lunch with a friend and her Daughter (How to Train A Dragon)
  2. LSNED Pages up to 10th September
  3. Scrap at least 2 LO's
  4. Crochet 2 stripes on my ripple blanket
  5. Cake baking for this weeks lunches
  6. Trial run of a cake which I am making for a friend's Granddaughter's Christening
  7. Mega clean of the contents of the kitchen cupboards
  8. Ironing
  9. Tackle Freya's pit of a bedroom - sort outgrown clothes & toys for charity/bin
  10. Bulk cook casseroles, pasta sauce & lasagne for freezing
Sadly there are plenty of other things that need doing around the house but I am being realistic in what is actually going to get done!

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Realisitc? Realistic? Good grief Candace, I cannot imagine ever gettin that much done over one weekend!

Julia Dunnit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Howard said...

I need to taste the cake as well as see how it looks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...