During October I Will.....

And......


Friday 17 September 2010

Learn Something New Every Day 16th September

Lesson Learnt: An unexpected day off work can be just what I need to perk me up.

I went to Bromsgrove Crop last night and managed to complete a 12 x 12 LO plus a couple of pages for my LSNED album, making the total made to 6.  I am waiting to place an order for some photos to complete some of the pages but am happy that they are progressing and I am keeping notes of each days lesson.  I may not be finished with this project by the end of the month but I am certain I will finish it.

I know I said I would come back with photos of completed LSNED pages and recent LO's I haven't shared but this week has just been so hectic.  Plan to be back with them over the weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...