During October I Will.....

And......


Friday 2 September 2011

Scrapping Lull Has Been Broken

After a break of 2 1/2 months I finally scrapped this past weekend.  I only managed time to produce 1 LO but it really cheered me up.  Again using Echo Park For The record papers I scrapped another picture of our visit to Anne Hatherway's cottage.



I put in a photobox order from our Summer Holiday and hope to start on our holiday album this month as well as a Wedding album for Martyn & Deimante as well as getting on top of Document 2011.  One thing which has held up the photo order was the time it has taken to upload to Photobox.  I have had to upload in batches of 200 photos as any more and the upload would crash and on a regular basis it took over 8 hours to upload a batch of 200.  has anyone else had problems like this with photobox?

Hope to get some more scrapping in over the next few days because its back to work on Monday.  Oh boy, am I looking forward to that! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...