During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 10 September 2011

Bromsgrove Crop

Last Saturday it was Bromsgrove Crop and I started to get up to date with my Document 2011 album.  I decorated the calender page for June which already had the month's events pencilled in:


I then set about the first set of 6 x 4 pages:


Then the second set of 6 x 4 pages:


Just need to get my passport photo's printed for June and the photo's for the focus page (some shot's from our  photo shoot, CD came this weekend and I love them) and then June will be finished.  I am awaiting some photo's for April and May and then need to make the focus pages for these months and then I will have half the album finished.  For July and August I have sorted the papers out I am using and the calender pages are pencilled in awaiting the photo's.

The plan this coming week is to carry on with the Document 2011 catch up.  Hope to be back to show you some progress later in the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...