During October I Will.....

And......


Wednesday 14 April 2010

Finished LO

Afternoon all.

Finished the double LO I started last night. 






Thanks to everyone for their lovely comments.  So far I have visited the first 40 at WOYWW.  I have left comments on some blogs, but for some reason I can't write on all blogs.  If I've not left a comment its because I have been unable to.

Next week I'll post a picture of my cupboards.  The things your saw today are the bits that won't fit in my 3 sideboard cupboards.  As I've said before, I've spent many a year buying without much scrapping!  There is a lot of stash & that doesn't include the cupboard and 2 boxes I've given to the kids because I've gone off it!

Once again, thanks for visiting my blog and for all your lovely comments.

10 comments:

Twiglet said...

Love those little flower thingies attached with brads - great pages!

Pam said...

Love you layout it looks fab, thanks for visiting my desk. Hugs Pam x

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

hi candace,
i love your layout, the little squares of PP are very cute, i love the idea!!!! have a great day xxx

ps - i'm now following your blog!!!

airing cupboard crafts said...

Your LO is fab it's gorgeous x

Angie said...

I used to do a lot of DLO's ....love yours

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Love the layouts Candace :) I like that you've used skeleton leaves too, they seem to have gone out of fashion but I still think they make great additions to papercrafts - I've got loads of large ones but also received some small coloured ones a few weeks ago as part of an Easter Bunny Surprise :)
Anne xx

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Fab layout...lots of inspiration for us!!

Angela Toucan said...

The layout is brilliant

ally fiddy said...

Fab LO. Love the patterned paper squares on it.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely LO. Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...