During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 20 May 2012

Project Life; January 2012 Is Complete

Can somebody please tell me where last week went?  
Considering I was on annual leave for the whole week I really achieved nothing.  Think it was the result of lots of busy weeks and I just went blah and was so tired all week.  I really am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow as I do not feel rested at all.  But luckily its only 2 weeks then I have half term off.

Well as promised here is my completed Project Life pages.  I have finally gone back and filled in the gaps after I expanded from 1 page to a double page for each week.  To be honest I have not struggled to fill each pocket at all and there are plenty of other things I could include each week if I had the space. we are only 1/3 of the year through and I have nearly filled a AC album.  This is certainly going to be a 2 or 3 album project.  
I am going to show you 1 month each post over the next week.  
This is January:
If you take a look on the right hand bar you can see all the spaces I have had to fill in.  Be back soon to show you February's fully completed pages.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

It's a lot of work Candace. You are a very busy family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...