During October I Will.....

And......


Thursday 6 May 2010

Post Office Stash Is Here!


Parcels that ended up at the post office yesterday have been collected. This is what was inside:

Chipboard shapes, Martha Stewart butterfly punch & some cuttlebug embossong folders:



Some distress inks and new blender:


Need to check order emails as I swear blind I ordered another Martha Stewart punch - wasn't from the same place as the classic punch as I couldn't any online store that had both punches I wanted in stock, so I ordered from different suppliers.

Off to check emails and play with my goodies. 

1 comment:

Howard said...

Spending money on buttons, paper & glue again I see! I really don't get this 'scrapping' thing

Hope you are feeling better, well apart from the lost voice, may that last for weeks xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...