During October I Will.....

And......


Thursday 20 May 2010

Mini Book Progress

Forgot to show you these pages of the kids mini books yesterday as i had not taken photos.  Here are the February pages for Freya's book:









Sorry about some of the glare from the photo, just couldn't get a decent picture!  Here is the cover for Liam's mini book, really boy papers - dinosaurs!






Have been working on a mini book for me.  This is one thing I have never done before.  I have never scrapped a LO about me, its always been about the kids.  Bit aprehensive about it but determined to do this book and record this part of my life.  I am doing a word book.  I have covered all of the pages and started to add a few embellishments.  Not sure what direction I am going with the book just yet but I'm sure with time I will get there.

Right off to bed now to see if I can get some must needed sleep.  Hugs x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...