During October I Will.....

And......


Tuesday 18 May 2010

New Shoes!

Well this is Blog No. 50!  Didn't think I could think of that much to say in such a short space of time but it looks like I have. Thank you for everyone who has come & visited me.  Through this blog I am getting to meet, online & in person, some lovely friendly people and I thank you all for making me feel so welcome. 

Now on to the purpose of this post.  Remember these from Friday's post?


Well, had a yucky day at work and decided to treat myself!!!!!!

Really glad I went into the shop now as the came up a little small and I needed the size bigger, so comfy, sooo nice, sooo me!

Haven't a clue what I am going to wear them with or where I am going to go in them but I really don't care as they are now all mine! 

Makes a change from scrap goodies.  But got some of those in the post also - Scrapagogo May kit.  Just love it & can't wait to play.

Come back later to find out what else I bought today - bet you won't guess!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I luurve those shoes! My daughter has a similar pair by the same people for her prom - and I'm so envious...

Julia Dunnit said...

Denim crops. And I want them, they are FAB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...