During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 27 January 2013

Scrappy Sunday (27 January 2013)

We are still in January and already I am behind with this project.  Very behind.  I had high hopes of creating one LO for every day this year.  I should have 27 LO's made and instead I have only made 10.  Not good progress really. 
 
Here are this week's efforts, all 3 of them:
 



I have also 2 LO's part completed which will get finished this week and I am aiming on completing 10 this week.  With some luck I should have no kids off school to hinder me this week.  Closing schools for 2 inches of snow is getting ridiculous now.  Having said that they will probably be shut this week due to floods now the warmer weather is on the way and the snow is about to melt.
 
I am fast approaching me 500th post and am currently looking at some prizes to celebrate.  But there is going to be work involved, nothing as simple as just comment!  There is no crafty fun in that.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Well dont beat yourself up over a few not done LOs! 27 this month already is amazing, really! One a day is too ambitious for me, I simply can't do it,not time..I believe we make time for things we want to do..jus the thought of it!! Love the LOS you show here, so cheerful..you really have agreat expanse of styles at your command. love that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...