During October I Will.....

And......


Wednesday 26 September 2012

WOYWW (26 September 2012)

Can't believe how quick this last week has gone.  This past week just seems to have speed by, yet I seem to have achieved very little.  this week my photo has been taken from a different angle; I got Liam to stand on my chair to take the photo.

 
I have my LSNED file which I have updated with my notes and some alphas that I used on a LO for Child's Play Challenge site where LO was in the top 3 for August and I am joining the DT as a guest during October.  The challenges are very suited to me.  The LO's came together really easily without having to think too hard about what to do, the best kind of LO. My desk as you can see is still covered in paint and ink which I have been having a right old game with trying to remove it all. 
 
Since being in hospital last week I have got a little lost with my LSNED.  I was so on top of things but then it all went wrong.  I have notes for every day but I need to scrap the pages.  I really want to complete this project as I have far too many projects similar to this that are not quite finished; time just keeps running away!
 
If you want to have a look at some other crafty spaces pop on over to Julia and there will be links to plenty of crafty spaces all over the world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...