During October I Will.....

And......


Thursday 13 September 2012

Snowdon Mountain Railway

Over the summer we wnt to Snowdon.  The weather was fantastic and I thought, finally I will get to be at the top of Snowdon without any cloud.  Lets face it, I've been to the top 12 times, surely no. 13 will be the lucky one!  Well it wasn't to be this time, five minutes from the top the cloud came down heavily.  The pictures used on this LO are actually a postcard that I have cut up and done in a photo strip style.
 

 
Made using MME Miss Caroline.  I am entering this LO in to the challenge at The Colour Room where the challenge was to use sea green, red, kraft and a cheveron.  I have made my own chevron with Mister Huey's, a studio calico chevron mask and kraft card.  I have used this sketch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...