During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 30 June 2012

ATDML's Cybercrop Challenge No.6

For this challenge participants had to scrap lift a LO from the Design Team from either the May or June gallery.  This challenge really threw me as there were some lovely pages that I could choose from.  In the end I narrowed it down to 2 pages.  The first was 'Jet Ski' by Katherine Sutton.  This is my take:


I was attracted to this LO because of the lovely bright colours but mine ended up much more mutted when I used the Farmhouse collection from October Afternoon.  Next I choose a very simple yet effective LO 'I (heart) Snow', again by Katherine


Love the simplicity of this LO.

Hope to be back with some other challenges before they close tomorrow but my sleep pattern has been all over the joint and I may NEED sleep by this time tomorrow.  If you have chance pop on over to the ATDML blog as there are some lovely inspirational work.

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...