During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 23 June 2012

ATDML Online Scrap Weekend Class One

Class one of ATDML's online crop was a 12 x 12 page by Mel Hand.  There were instructions to follow but as I was not feeling 100% I scrap lifted the finished example and this is what I created:


A photo of Freya eating an ice cream.  Having ice-creams is a regular thing when she is out with her Grandad as there is no reason needed to have an ice-cream.  He is just like a big kid when it comes to ice cream.

This LO was made with the original Amy Tangerine range released last year.  Believe it or not this is the first LO I have made with this range which is why I am in desperate need to bust the stash.

1 comment:

Mel @ ATDML said...

Love this, and to be honest who does need an excuse to eat ice cream?! Certainly not me! Thanks for taking part :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...