During October I Will.....

And......


Friday 13 April 2012

Retreat LO's Part Two

Whilst at Sarah's cards retreat as well as completing the six classes, two challenges and buying lots of stash I also made the following LO's:








As you can see I am loving MME and brought lots of their new release at the retreat.  There a couple of these pages that I need to sit down and add some journalling to but I appear to be having a bit of a journalling block at the moment and I am just not happy with what I have come up with so will wait until I can get the words just right. Also didn't have the right colour alphas with me at the retreat and need to add titles.

It was very different this time as unlike last November I was no longer using a crutch and was able to take my crop bag as well which meant more scrapping supplies on hand which I naturally put to good use.  Plus with an extra bag I could buy more stash than last time and if there is room in your bag, it is just rude not to fill it with stash!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those photos on all your LOs, they're so striking! I've often wondered what Sarah's Cards retreats are like - do share!

Lisa said...

I adore MME too and found myself picking up about 50 sheets of paper when I last went shopping! Good to see you last weekend. Great layouts and I'll be watching out for your PL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...