During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 9 May 2011

Introducing The Next Big Thing In Scrapping.....

I had been hearing please please please for many months from my Daughter.  Could she have a blog like me?  Well last Summer we sent one up and all went quite.  Last few weeks she has been going on constantly about when can we put something on her blog.  To celebrate National scrapbooking Day she completed 2 LO's (all by herself, only input from me was could she not scrap IN MY bed!). They were both part of Shimelle's challenges for NSD.  

Yesterday she wrote her first post.  



Can you please support her by paying her a visit?  You can find her blog here



Thanks

1 comment:

Lisa-Jane said...

Bless her! I'm off to have a look and become one of her followers. I al also going to Follow you, I didn't know you had a blog (I'm still getting around to all the blogs from Shimelle's classes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...