During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 7 May 2011

Four LO's For NSD

Here is the fourth LO that I managed to squeeze in tonight.  It is based on this weeks Sketch of the week by Shimelle.  I have had these photos since last July and has just kept them at the top of the Legoland pile waiting and waiting to find the right papers.  The blue of the sky is so bright that I have not been happy with any papers I had or any that look ok on a computer screen but when ordered were so not right.  

Today I finally bit the bullet and used May Bouquet by Pebbles.  The range is very flowery but I have used mostly the reverse sides which work fine on a little boys LO.

This is Sky Ride:


Feeling a little tired now so calling it a night.  Hope all you scrappers have embraced NSD!

1 comment:

Lou said...

wow i love you take on shimelle's sketch and those papers are perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...