During October I Will.....

And......


Friday 28 January 2011

Mini Stash Bust Challenge

My scrapbook stash is well & truly taking over my craft space.  I know come the next few weeks when the shops get new CHA releases in stock I will be going 'I want I want I NEED!' and no doubt will be purchasing a few new collections.  However, with scrap kit subscriptions and buying new ranges I just can't scrap quick enough.  With working, kids, life & health the time I have available for scrapping is just not enough (I'm a wannabe scrapbook addict).

I need to get round to using some of these kits up.  I currently have 4 scrapagogo kits, 5 Sarah's Cards kits and 3 Studio Calio kits untouched plus a further 12 kits partially used.  Then there are a pile 21" high of papers brought separately (yes, I measured them).

I have thought long and hard and I have cancelled the scrapagogo kit as I really can't continue spending this much money each month and kits going unused.

Therefore, to decrease the stash I will make LO's with all of that month's kits plus use up at least one old kit in its entirety.  I may not be able to complete the challenge this month but from February to July I WILL achieve this challenge.

Here is another LO to show you made using the November Sarah's Cards Kit:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...