During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 2 January 2011

2011, Are You Going To Be My Friend?



Yesterday I listed what I wanted to do this year.  Yes some are going to be large challenges that will eat away at lots and lots of money and take time to achieve.  However, there were a couple of ones that were daily or smaller challenges:

Kiss and cuddle my little babies at least once every day.  CHECK

Find something to smile about each day.  SORT OF
       
Have a minimum of 30 minutes every day of ME time, no children, no TV, no computer, no telephone, just ME.  As selfish as this may sound, it needs to be done for my own health, both physically & mentally.  BIG FAIL, NOT A SECOND TO MYSELF ALL DAY

Go for a walk every day, even if it is only for 5 minutes, I will go outside and walk to clear my head and think about life.  DIDN'T GET DRESSED UNTIL 5PM

Eat 5 portions of fruit & veg a day. GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE

Use more scrap stash than I buy.  1 PAGE MINUS PHOTOS IN JYC BUT 4 STASH ORDERS TOTALLING £153.45  BUT I HAVE ALSO ORDERED PHOTOS WHICH WILL HELP AS I AM GETTING BORED WITH SCRAPPING THE ONES I HAVE

Bake lots and lots of yummy things.  DO SCRAMBLED EGGS COUNT?  THEY WERE YUMMY



Well I can report some success:

Attend a retreat. I BOOKED A PLACE ON THE NOVEMBER RETREAT RUN BY SARAH'S CARDS

Finish decorating my scrap space & bedroom.  FILLED A BLACK BIN BAG WITH CLUTTER


And we have one fail already:

Win the lottery BUT I WILL SETTLE FOR WEDNESDAY SO NOT A TRUE FAIL YET

Overall result:  

FAIL


So then 2011, please tell me; are you going to be my friend? Could do with a friend right now as your predecessors were not nice.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...