During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 1 July 2012

ATDML's Cyber Crop Challenge Four

Challenge four was a sketch challenge.  I am really liking sketches the past few months and I'm loving searching for them on-line and seeing all the inspiration out there.  I have used a 5 x 7 photo and this meant that I couldn't fit two photos on the page.  This is a photo of Freya when she met her baby cousin Thomas for the first time at 3 days old.


I have quite a few flowers in my stash but really don't feel comfortable using them.  This sketch actually showed flowers and I decided to take the plunge.  Not sure if I have pulled it off though!  At least I am getting though some stash by using some of them which is the aim at the momment.  I started my 100 page challenge the 1st June as I have only completed 12 LO's its going to take me a while and until I do there is no more stash buying!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...