Time really does fly by so quick. I always intend to join in and then before I know it the 10th has come and gone.
This month i am setting down my 10 goals for the summer holidays:
- Visit to a National Trust Property every week.
- Finish one of my crochet projects
- Complete at least half of my stash busting challenge (50 LOs)
- Enter a craft challenge every week.
- Go swimming every week.
- Loose 1/2 stone.
- Order 3 albums and file my 2011 &2012 LOs
- Visit the seaside.
- Try a new cake recipe every week.
- Tick one item off my This Year I Will list that relates to the house renovations.
Wish me luck!
Pop on over to Shimelle to take a look at many other 10 things.