During October I Will.....

And......


Tuesday 14 February 2012

One A Day Tuesday Tallies (14 February 2012)

Another week has passed and it has been a very strange week.  On one hand it has gone really quick but on the other hand very very slow.  I can honestly say I am in need of this week off work but to be honest it would have been preferrable to be kid free.  I have lots of house things to do and to be honest kids inside all day is not helping.  So far I have achieved nothing that I wanted to in the house and have managed 1 errand out of the 14 errands I need to run this week!

Crochet wise I have achieved my one a day but they were completed by Thursday evening and I had Friday, Saturday and Sunday at home and managed no crochet.....in fact I don't think I managed anything of anything!

Rowan squares have increased by 5:


With the white being completed on 9 squares:


Amy squares have increased by 7:


Note - ends still not sewn in! lol


Sorry about the quality of the photos but the light is not good today at all.  

Pop on over to Carole for other one a day tallies.

8 comments:

Stocki said...

Great going! I can't wait for the Ta-Dahs for these 2 little beauties :)x

The Craft Giraffe said...

Squares are beautiful. Looking forward to seeing them progressing :)

Criossa said...

I have become the crazy woman who says "MOVE" all the time. I either have kids cats or mother under my feet. I feel like I can't get anything done in this little teeny tiny house without having to make someone move. I can not wait for warmer weather so I can toss the kids outside and maybe shuu my mom out for a bit too. LOL! The crocheting looks great though :)

Jackie said...

Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog, your crochet work is lovely!

alexa said...

Gosh, in my eyes your have achieved loads and been very busy! I especially like those top ones ...

Deb said...

wow, they are so gorgeous, well done getting so many made!
Debxx

Stefanie said...

Oh wow; you're working on two projects at once for OAD? Very cool. They all look wonderful.

Lisa-Jane said...

Well done Candace! I wish I could crochet but then I fear my layouts would be covered in crochet flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...