During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 23 January 2012

Scarappy Sunday

Yesterday I spent the morning scrapping.  It seems forever since I scraped but in reality its only a week.  I put it down to all the madness going on here right now.  Work has been a big issue in my life the past few months and the last 10 days have been hell.  Until things are settled, I am hopeful it will be a positive outcome, I am plodding on and trying to live with the stress of it all.

Scrapping on a Sunday morning was just what I needed.  These are the LO's I created with the help of Sarah's Cards DT:




It was nice to scrap some older photos from back in October 2010 and fill the spaces in my albums.  

When I first received December's Sarah's Cards kit I really thought that is not me, I am never going to use this kit.  

December Kit - Webster's Pages - All About Me
However, I used some of the kit for my Project Life title page and then surprisingly I made the above 4 LO's.  I add the piece of Kraft and some small alphas but apart from that everything is from the kit.  I think I have another one or two LO's in this kit and I'd like to get them completed this week so I can say I have finished a kit in its entirety.  This is a very rare thing in this house!

3 comments:

Clair said...

Just popped over following Julie's blog-hop and what a stunner that top layout is. Caught my eye and I had to comment before checking out your Pass The Page layout!

JulieJ said...

Great LOs - especially like the first one.

alexa said...

That first page is especially eye-popping! Lovely stylish design and bright colours ... You are clearly on a roll!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...