During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 4 December 2010

I Disappeared Again

The past 2 weeks have really flown by and I can't quite believe it has been so long since I posted to my blog.  Well I have been busy as well as ill.  I've had the kids off school from Thursday last week with a very nasty cold virus/bug thing.  They only went back to school on Wednesday and to be honest it has really knocked the stuffing out of them.  Every night this week they have come home and had an early evening nap, just sat down on the sofa and fell asleep.  Anyone who knows my Son will realise this is unheard of let alone the 9 hours sleep each night.

I had a little mild version over the weekend, when I say mild I mean the horrid symptoms apart from the tiredness. Think it helped I was on antibiotics for something else.  I have also come home for the past 3 days and slept.

Then there has been the plumbing work, well the plumbing work that didn't happen!  Long story but the plumber used a part for my job on someone else's heating and can't get a replacement until next week.  In the meantime, I move literally every piece of furniture I own away from radiators (every room in the house) and get carpets up in preparation.  To be honest some of the things haven't gone back due to the trouble encountered in moving them and we then have to move them back again next week so things are utter chaos.

At last my craft desk & unit has moved but sadly the space hasn't been decorated.  As I have had to move things around to get to radiators I have an item of furniture from another room in the exact spot where my scrap desk should go.  Sadly the desk won't be attached to the expedit until after the plumbing at the end of next week so I have no crafty space to scrap at the moment.

All this has not helped with my 50 LO's in 50 days challenge.  Today is the deadline and I have managed to complete the grand total of 21.  Ooops!

Finding this a bit of a pain as I so want to get started with my Journal Your Christmas book and can't.  Will just have to have a mega scrap session next weekend.  Sorry no pictures but I've also had a new laptop (my treat to me for Christmas) and I've not sorted the software out yet to upload the photos.  Truth is with moving all the furniture I can't get to the disk and the cupboard I need to move is a little on the heavy side!

Hope you are not too snowed in and those completing JYC are having fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...