During October I Will.....

And......


Friday 19 November 2010

I Like Fridays.....

During term time Fridays are mine.  All mine.  I work Monday to Thursday and I have kids under my feet Saturday & Sunday but Fridays are different, they are all mine, to do as I wish.  Well that was the theory!  Since the kids went back to school in September not one Friday has come and gone when I haven't had appointments to go to, extra day at work or sick kids.  Well today, Friday is all mine again!

I am sitting here thinking I really should tackle that ironing pile, perhaps do some housework or even continue with the decorating of my scrap space.  But all I can think about is doing nothing apart from a little scrapping.  A girl can dream right?

But sadly there is that ironing starring at me with evil eyes, the cobwebs are waiting to attack and as for the fluff on the floor....why I just can't say what that wants to do to me.  My scrap space *needs* completing urgently, I have to move my desk from the lounge for Christmas lunch, unless my guests want to eat in my half finished scrap space......now that's an idea.

So off I go to start the never ending & unthinkable task that is housework.....but before I do, a nice cup of tea and slice of cake won't go a miss......and I might as well be sociable and pop the tv on to keep me company while I scrap as I couldn't possibly just sit & drink tea and eat cake now could I?

 ;0)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...