During October I Will.....

And......


Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tuesday Tallies (16 October 2012)

This week I have again concentrated on my Rowan Cashmerino blanket. I crocheted the cream around the 9 squares I made last week.
 

I then made a further 6 squares.
 
 
This makes total squares made to 20.

I have spread these squares out on the bed and I need to make the blanket 8 x 12 squares to fit a single bed; 20 down, another 76 to go. Do you think I can manage to make 10 each week and have this blanket finished by the end of the year?  I should have enough to complete the blanket as I can't find any of the Rowan yarn; I did buy it over 2 1/2 years ago so I am not surprised really.  Will teach me to not hoard yarn and make one project before I get yarn for another or at least buy enough for the intended project!

Pop on over to Carole to take a look at some other one a day projects.

9 comments:

Tangled Sweetpea said...

I just LoVe the colours of your squares, so so pretty! I'm sure you could get it completed by the end of the year!
Victoria xx

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know the "yarn-problem" too. I know I have some yarn but don't know where it is. I hope you can find yours and I keep my fingers crossed for you. Greetings from Germany. Sabine.

Heidi Kuijer said...

You are on a roll now with your granny squares. I think you can finish by the end of the year. We are here to cheer you on. :-)

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Hazels Crochet said...

It is definitely looking great with the cream border around each square, and if you stick to your goal you will definitely make it by christmas.

Drie Hoog said...

Beautiful.. and you are going fast! You choose real nice colours, I think it's going to be great!

Deb Hickman said...

You've done we'll this week, the way you're going you will get 10 made a week. Have a good week. Deb x

Anonymous said...

I really like the cream border around those beautiful colours. Keep going - I'm sure you can finish it by Christmas, Judy xx

Anonymous said...

Well done on the squares,lovely colours,Xxx

Anonymous said...

Im sure you will complete by the end of the year. Shame about not being able to find more yarn, I do hope you have enough to finish as the colours are lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...